Required documents (information for foreigners)
First-cycle studies, second-cycle studies and long cycle – uniform Master’s studies:
- Printout of a personal survey.
- Current photography consistent with the requirements used when issuing identity card (the same as digital photography attached to the online registration form). Photograph in electronic version – JPG 2cm x 2.5cm, 236 x 295 pixels.
- The Pole’s Card, permanent residence permit with a residence card or another document that gives the status entitling to study without paying, if the candidate has it (document for inspection).
- In the case of recruitment for first-cycle studies or long cycle studies (copy together with the original for inspection for the purpose of the university):
- issued in the Republic of Poland, a certificate of maturity or a certificate of maturity and a certificate on the results of the matriculation examination from individual subjects referred to in the Act of 7 September 1991 on the education system, or
- certificate, another document or diploma referred to in art. 93 par. 1 of the Act of 7 September 1991 on the education system, or
- a certificate or other document issued abroad by a school or an educational institution recognized by the State in whose territory or in whose education system works, recognized as confirming the right to apply for a university in the Republic of Poland in accordance with Article 93 par. 2 or 3 of the Act of 7 September 1991 on the education system, either
- the matriculation certificate issued abroad, entitling to apply for admission to higher studies in the state in whose education system operates an institution issuing a certificate, recognized – on the basis of provisions on recognition of certificates – for equivalent maturity certificates issued in the Republic of Poland.
- In the case of recruitment for second-cycle studies:
- the documents listed in points 1-4,
- diploma of higher studies obtained in Poland, or
- a legalized or apostille diploma or other group of graduation abroad entitling to undertake second-cycle studies in the State in which it was issued, recognized as equivalent to the relevant Polish diploma of the first-cycle studies, in accordance with the provisions on the recognition of diplomas of higher education grades obtained the border, unless they were dismissed on the basis of these provisions on recognition proceedings, either
- recognized, on the basis of an international agreement, for equivalent to the relevant Polish diploma of the first-cycle studies or for entitling to undertake second-cycle studies in the Republic of Poland, either
- diploma confirming completing higher studies abroad, recognized in the Republic of Poland.
- A medical certificate stating the lack of contraindications to study in the fields where harmful, nuisance or dangerous factors (issued by a labor medicine, on the print-applicable printout of the minister competent for health) – a candidate for: dietetics, physiotherapy, cosmetology, Medical direction, nursing, obstetrics, medical rescue, physical education, physics and technical physics.
- Insurance policy in the event of diseases or consequences of unfortunate accidents for the period of education in Poland or the European Health Insurance Card or a declaration of voluntary accession to insurance in the National Health Fund immediately after starting education.
- Confirmation of Polish language proficiency in the case of studies conducted in Polish:
- certificate of Polish language skills issued by the State Commission for the Certification of Proficiency in Polish as a Foreign Language, or
- a document confirming the end of the annual preparatory course to study in Polish in entities designated by the minister responsible for higher education, or
- confirmation of the Polish language skills issued by the Polish Language Knowledge Committee appointed by the Rector based on separate regulations.
- The obligation to submit documents referred to in point 8 does not apply to persons who will submit a diploma of graduating from higher education or a certificate of maturity obtained in Poland.
- In the case of studies conducted in a foreign language, a document confirming knowledge of a foreign language.
- Declaration on reading the information clause, concerning the processing of personal data.
- Decision of the Board of Education on the recognition of a certificate obtained outside the Borders of the Republic of Poland as a document confirming the average education and the right to apply for reception for higher studies (not applicable to certificates recognized by law or certificates referred to in international agreements).
- A copy of the certificate obtained outside the Republic of Poland bearing apostille or legalized (does not apply to certificates recognized from law or certificates referred to in international agreements, the original for inspection in order to certify by the University).
- A certificate confirming that the matriculation certificate obtained outside the Republic of Poland entitles you to apply for higher studies in a state in which the education system has been issued (the document may be required additionally).
- In the case of candidates for medical studies – stationary studies, uniform master’s studies conducted in English, except for the documents indicated above, the candidates submit:
- cover letter,
- transcript of records (list) from high school,
- Document confirming knowledge of English (List of documents confirming knowledge of English in Annex No. 3 to Resolution No. 58/2020 of the Senate of the Jan Kochanowski University of Kielce of June 25, 2020 on the terms and procedures for recruitment for university in the academic year 2021 / 2022).
- In the case of minor candidates, the consent of parents/legal guardians are required to undertake studies by a minor person at the Jan Kochanowski University of Kielce with signatures authenticated by a notary or with a signature certified by the Polish diplomatic and consular institution or a certified signature by a person authorized to certify signature in the country from which the foreigner comes with a sworn translation of this document into Polish.
The applicant should show a document confirming the identity.
Each document released in a foreign language should be submitted with its translation into Polish.
Candidates who are taking the International Baccalaureate (IB), European Baccalaureate (EB) or baccalaureate exams at foreign high schools in case they do not have a baccalaureate certificate by the deadline for filing documents, may be admitted to the admission procedure on condition that they submit a certificate stating that the candidate will take the baccalaureate exam in 2022. Candidates who obtain a positive result in the admission procedure will be admitted to the university on condition that they submit the original baccalaureate certificate no later than September 15, 2022.
Candidates for second-cycle studies, having a first-cycle degree diploma from outside of another area of science than the selected direction of second-cycle studies, are required to proceed with the interview of the first-cycle education effects on the selected field of study.
Applications without a complete set of attachments will not be considered