- The Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce (UJK) respects users’ right to privacy and personal data protection. The data are secured and the university complies with the applicable laws.
- Website edu.pl does not automatically collect any information, except that contained in cookies.
- Cookies are IT data. Cookie technology is not used to obtain any identification data and it is not used to investigate users’ activity on the internet either.
- Cookie files used on the ujk website do not store any users’ personal information. They usually contain the website address they come from, the time of their storage on the computer and the unique number.
- Cookie files are used only: to generate statistics that help us understand better how the website is used, which in turn enables us to improve its structure and content; to maintain the user’s session
- The two main types of cookie files are used: session cookies and persistent ones.
– session cookies are temporary files stored on the user’s computer until they log out, leave the website or turn off the software (Web browser);
– persistent ones are stored on the user’s computer for a limited period: the time set in cookie files parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
- Cookie files can be blocked by changing your Web browser settings. More information on cookies can be found in the „Help” section of the Web browser. If you want to change cookie settings, choose from the list below the appropriate Web browser and follow the instructions: (Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera)
- Most of the services and the content available on the ujk.edu.pl website can be accessed without registration or leaving any personal data. While using the website some data are collected, such as the user’s computer IP.
- The website provides services (e.g. enrollment for studies/events, contact forms) through which personal data are collected.
- The Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce, 5 Żeromskiego Street, 25-369 Kielce is The Personal Data Administrator, especially those mentioned in the point 9 above.
- While collecting the data provided by users, The Jan Kochanowski University informs users about the rules of data processing, and especiallly about: the aim of data processing, legal basis of processing, the rights of data subjects, the period of data processing, the consequences of not providing data and data recipients.
- If you have any further questions concerning personal data processing, the website users are advised to contact UJK Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org