Principles of study (information for foreigners)
All foreigners who do not have Polish citizenship who are candidate for studies at the University of Jan Kochanowski of Kielce, take part in admission on the same principles, regardless of their powers.
Candidates of foreigners are placed on joint ranking lists other than Polish citizens.
Foreigners undertaking studies pay a fee for studies.
The height of the fee varies depending on the field of study.
Fees for education in full-time studies in Polish does not charge from:
- A foreigner – a citizen of the Member State of the European Union, the Swiss Confederation, Norway or Iceland (Member States of the European Free Trade Agreement – EFTA) – Parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area and members of their families living in the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- Holders of the Pole’s Card (valid) or a person who has been issued on the statement of Polish origin.
- A foreigner who a permanent residence permit or a long-term resident of the European Union was granted.
- A foreigner who has been granted for temporary residence permits in connection with the circumstances referred to in art. 159 par. 1 or art. 186 par. 1 point 3 or 4 of the Act on foreigners.
- A foreigner who has refugee status granted in the Republic of Poland or uses temporary protection or supplementary protection on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- A foreigner – holds a certificate issued by the State Commission for the Certification of Proficiency in Polish as a Foreign Language, certifying knowledge of Polish as a foreign language at least at C1 level.
- A foreigner who is a spouse, ascending or descending (child, grandson), a citizen of the Republic of Poland, living on the territory of Poland.
Foreigners mentioned in point 1-7 are not exempt from fees for repeating classes and for classes not covered by the program of study.
The foreigners mentioned in points 2-7 are entitled to a social scholarship.